RK has been ranked as one of the Top 10 Places to Work and Top 10 Healthiest Places to Work by the Denver Business Journal. Our energetic culture supports growth and development. Our success is built on our people. If you’re motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career with opportunities for advancement, then read on.
RK Career Development Programs
- Apprenticeship program for skilled trades workers: earn college credits towards completing an Associates Degree
- Field Manager Development to advance the career path of apprentices
- Project Manager Training Program for college graduates
- Employee development and on-the-job training in software skills
- Training and access to LEED, OSHA VPP, ISO 9001:2015, ASME and AISC Certification
RK Full Circle Benefits Package
Our benefits package covers the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of every team member and includes:
- Health insurance options and Patient Care for advice
- Financial retirement savings and life insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program for counseling on personal issues
- Access to the RK Wellness Program and an on-site Wellness Coach
Browse job openings and apply at https://careers.rkmi.com.
Career Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.