RK Mechanical is a True Partner in Project Development
RK Mechanical is the Mountain West region’s top full-service mechanical contractor. We collaboratively strive for continuous improvement throughout every phase of a project. No one else in the region can compete with our combined capabilities, facilities, equipment, expertise and service.
- PLANNING: RK’s preconstruction team collaborates with clients and internal teams to ensure that all factors are evaluated, and all requirements are met, in designing project solutions. We can meet the most complex project challenges and have deep experience in design-assist and design-build roles. Our team includes several licensed engineers, expert estimators and over a dozen LEED-certified professionals. We go beyond merely meeting requirements—we help you find better, more efficient solutions that exceed them.
- DESIGN ENGINEERING: RK is a trailblazer in using building information modeling (BIM) to design project solutions that can be constructed with minimal change orders and maximum efficiency. Our BIM experts can look beyond the computer screen and into the field to more effectively run clash detection and anticipate issues before they emerge on-site, minimizing project mistakes and maximizing efficiency.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: The RK operations team promises reliable project management and job site field support throughout the life of the project. Operations develops detailed project schedules and provides field supervision to ensure maximum safety and productivity at the job site. Project managers stay attuned to changing client needs and work with all project teams as needed to keep projects on schedule and budget.
- MECHANICAL EXECUTION: With over 155,000 square feet of fabrication space between our Denver and Henderson, Colorado locations, we have the facilities, tools and skills to fabricate all types of sheetmetal, piping and plumbing components for any construction project. And we do more than mechanical contracting.
- POST-CONSTRUCTION FACILITIES SERVICES: Once the project is completed, the RK Service team is your reliable source for all building maintenance needs including HVAC and refrigeration, plumbing and drains, excavation, electrical, water treatment, maintenance agreements and facilities staffing services.