How the RED CARPET WARRANTY works:
RK Mechanical has developed a proactive approach to warranty, intended to ensure the customer experience remains positive far after construction of the project.
Below are the 10 points of commitment contained in the RED CARPET WARRANTY
- RK is committed to offer the Building Owner, comprehensive training on each building system prior to building occupancy.
- RK is committed to offer the Building Owner instruction on maintaining and Updating Maintenance Records and Warranty Logs.
- RK is committed to conduct a Pre-Warranty Meeting with General Contractor, and at the General Contractor’s Option, Owner’s Representation, prior to owner occupancy.
- RK is committed to provide the Building Owner with a Warranty Implementation Plan upon occupancy.
- RK is committed to conduct a 6, & 11 Month Warranty Inspection with the Building Owner.
- RK is committed to designate a Warranty Representative to respond to the Building Owner for investigation and action of any warranty concern.
- RK is committed to engage warranty subcontractor(s) when necessary.
- RK is committed to respond in a reasonable timely manner upon notification of a warranty issue.
- RK is committed to provide communication of status and written verification of any warranty repair work upon completion.
- At the termination of the warranty period RK is committed to offer continued building operations expertise and maintenance program options to the Building Owner.