As the Total Station Layout Foreman, you will be responsible to request and receive point data information from the CAD department. You will utilize total station equipment to lay out duct, plumbing or piping sleeves and hangers.
- The Total Station Layout Foreman may be required to travel to job sites to “collect” information and send to the CAD department for coordination and/or fabrication.
- As needed with new construction or existing buildings, the Total Station Layout Foreman may be required to “collect” information for as-built purposes, and then download the information to the CAD department for coordination and/or fabrication.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
- Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
- Work in all types of weather.
- Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
- Ability to lift and carry 36 to 50 pounds occasionally, and/or 22 to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 11 to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Indirect supervision.
- Valid driver’s license with good motor vehicle record.
- Performs technical responsibilities.
- Contributes to the development and improvement of concepts, techniques and procedures.
- Coordinates own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities under established procedures.
- Contributes to a team under general supervision of an experienced professional or manager.
- At least two years of CAD, construction or survey experience.
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Supervision and guidance of crews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to a competitive total rewards package, our family-owned business environment promotes a culture of respect, passion and advancement. We operate with a high degree of accountability and quality by adhering to tested processes that deliver results. Through a company-wide integration of our core values, we foster engagement and commitment at all levels, fueling our vision “to be the contractor and employer of choice”.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.