THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
The System Administrator will directly manage systems and resources in a given area of expertise to ensure uptime, functionality, and service level. They will provide advanced technical support and escalated support to Service Desk and end-users within the assigned area of expertise. This role uses expertise and experience to assist in the creation and promotion of technology-related policy and procedures.
- Ensure proper functioning of the organization’s information systems, recommends, plans, and executes upgrades as necessary.
- Provide feedback and direct input into technology related projects.
- Promote and advise on enterprise-wide strategic IT Roadmap.
- Build and retain familiarity with a variety of business concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proactively identify opportunities to assist business operations and utilize information systems to improve efficiency.
- Architect and deploy solutions in support of business initiatives.
- Provide periodic reports on the uptime, resource utilization, and overall health of solutions.
- Perform periodic system audits for security and stability, takes corrective action as required.
- Have a solid understanding of all core technologies in the area of information systems i.e., networking, telephony, operating systems, hardware, security, support, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- College/University graduate with 7 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of skills and experience generally expected for specified technical roles.
- Experience as a liaison to groups within and outside of an organization with responsibility to act independently regarding matters pertaining to his/her function.
- Supervisory and guidance experience related largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts and policy matters.
- Experience making decisions independently regarding complexities and methods.
If you are an experienced System Administrator who is excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.