SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Senior Data and Application Analyst will support business applications operationally and functionally to ensure effective utilization for RK Service. This includes resolving technical issues, providing accurate reporting and coordinating vendor support organization activities for upgrades, customizations and migrations. You will be the liaison to RK Service business stakeholders to identify and deliver tactical and long-term process and application utilization improvements.
- Provide technical support and training for RK Service applications systems including, but not limited to, Great Plains, Key2Act suite, Doc Link and more.
- Manage application patching, upgrades, migrations and deployments.
- Analyze, design, develop and test business reports published on multiple platforms.
- Improve business process and application utilization.
- Evaluate new applications, modules and platforms to meet business needs.
- Optimize application performance and maintenance activities to ensure quality service.
- Manage application vendor relationships and organize support and consulting activities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3 – 5 years experience in applications support in a corporate services environment.
- 3+ years reporting experience with SQL Query, Stored Procs, MSSQL, SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Significant experience with service, ERP, finance and sales CRM business processes and systems.
- Vendor management experience in coordinating incident resolutions, upgrades, customizations and training.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Complex query writing in SQL based systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial processes used for reporting.
- Strong ability to gather, analyze and report data from multiple sources.
- B.S. or equivalent.
- Microsoft certification a plus (MCDBA, MCSD).
- Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint experience preferred.
- Flexibility of hours may be needed to meet corporate demands.
- Proven ability to collaborate to produce results and work well in team situations.
In addition to a competitive total rewards package, our family-owned business environment promotes a culture of respect, passion and advancement. We operate with a high degree of accountability and quality by adhering to tested processes that deliver results. Through a company-wide integration of our core values, we foster engagement and commitment at all levels, fueling our vision “to be the contractor and employer of choice”.
Apply for this position by contacting Corporate Recruiter, Jim Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.