THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
The General Manager Electrical is responsible for developing and executing the long-term business vision and strategy of RK Electrical business, in cooperation with the Divisional Vice President and in accordance with overall company strategy. This role has full P+L responsibility and will design, build and mentor the Electrical organization. This position collaborates with other company business leaders and Sales to develop and execute cross-functional commercial and operational initiatives, ensuring achievement of customer requirements and business/company goals and key performance indicators (safety, employee retention, revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction, quality, etc.).
- Develop and manage the annual budget.
- Achieve electrical goals and KPI’s.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of electrical procedures, standard operating procedures, Lean and problem solving initiatives.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the electrical employees through performance review and development planning.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, projecting a professional and customer-friendly attitude.
- Manage the necessary administrative records and controls to protect the interests of the company and the customer, to include prompt and accurate invoicing.
- Review estimates for final pricing and approval as required.
- Be available for technical support for all RK Mechanical Service employees.
- Ensure that the electrical team has the technical ability to support all sales efforts.
- Determines and promotes company goals, strategies, products, services and achievements to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishes directions and leads the development of short and long-term corporate strategies and objectives. Assist in the strategic planning, vision and business planning of the company.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Expert in the electrical field with 15+ years of extensive relevant experience.
- College/university graduate or equivalent combination of skills or equivalent combination and experience generally expected for specified technical roles.
- Experience managing autonomous individuals, managers and diverse groups giving broader direction.
If you are an experienced Electrical General Manager and are excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.