THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
You will join RK Steel’s successful detailing team, and be empowered to add value the team and company. You will be involved in drafting and coordinating all aspects of structural and miscellaneous steel as required per project specifications and demands.
- Drafts and coordinates steel in congruence with project specifications and demands
- Coordinates effectively with other trades as well as other members of the staff
- Generate an accurate bill of materials, and complete shop drawings within budget and time constraint
- Expected to be aware of the problems in order to write RFI’s and correct problems as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A strong understanding of structural /miscellaneous steel codes, coating requirements, industry standards, and shop preferences.
- A proven record of producing precision shop and installation drawings
- Must have increased latitude when it comes to project recommendations and resolving problems.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with high efficiency and correctness
- Experience using Steel Detailing software, Tekla preferred
If you are interested in this position and excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Rebecca Zollweg, Recruiter
(p): 303.801.3933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law