As an Account Executive for RK Water, you are responsible for accelerating Water’s growth by selling related service agreements, treatment programs, equipment, and associated chemicals. This role will expand existing accounts, prospect and acquire new customer accounts. The position also manages assigned accounts and renews service agreements and treatment programs.
- Identifying prospective new customers in assigned market areas.
- Selling service agreements, treatment programs, and associated chemicals to meet/exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Selling water treatment projects, equipment, consultations and technology to meet and exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Ensuring customers renew agreement prior to the expiration date of the contract. Working with Water’s management on pricing reviews and potential scope modifications.
- Utilizing Saleslogix to manage sales funnel and maintain records of sales-related opportunities, contacts, and follow-ups daily.
- Converting leads into opportunities by leveraging the RK sales process and internal resources.
- Developing and executing account specific acquisition plans, specifically for larger and national accounts.
- Developing and maintaining multiple relationships with buying influences in customer organizations.
- Consistently useing SalesLogix and RK Water estimating process to prepare proposals and/or contracts and present/review with all buying influences negotiating scope of agreement/project.
- Understanding customer needs and water chemistry requirements and provideing knowledge and consultation to develop solutions for customer problems.
- Providing account business reports and annual forecasts referencing market information and competitive analysis.
- Conducting post-sale follow-up with customers to ensure treatment programs have been accomplished and customers are satisfied. Providing feedback to Water’s leadership.
- Maintaining relationship with Service, Construction, and other RK Business Units to ensure familiarity with Water’s capability and breadth of solutions offered.
- Act as a liaison with product representatives and local suppliers to stay abreast of product lines, promotions, new technology, and changes.
- Having good working knowledge of energy and water usage rebates.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret complex mechanical and water chemistry information.
- Able to solve complex problems in a data-driven manner.
- Utilize RK processes to define scope, develop estimates and proposals that meet corporate guidelines.
- Secure orders from potential customers by means of on-site visits, water chemistry testing and reporting, telephone contacts, and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Writes and interprets water chemistry reports and business correspondence.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Functions well in individual and team environments.
- Exceptional communication skills, well-developed listening skills and ability to interpret business or client needs and translate into sales opportunities.
- Achievement oriented, self-motivated and organized.
- Valid driver’s license. Ability to safely move around customer facilities including roof tops, ladders, etc. to access installed equipment.
- Indirect supervision.
- Fully competent in all conventional aspects of water treatment subject matter.
- Devises new solutions to problems encountered. Independently performs most assignments with instruction. Receives guidance for complex problems requiring supervisor approval for changes in standards.
- Expert in field, extensive relevant experience, 10+ years.
- College/university graduate or equivalent combination of skills and experience generally required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to a competitive total rewards package, our family-owned business environment promotes a culture of respect, passion and advancement. We operate with a high degree of accountability and quality by adhering to tested processes that deliver results. Through a company-wide integration of our core values, we foster engagement and commitment at all levels, fueling our vision “to be the contractor and employer of choice”.
If you are an experienced Account Executive who is excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.