RK Energy specializes in custom manufactured and skidded equipment for the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors in the oil and gas industry as well as renewable energy. We use advanced engineering, preconstruction and CAD modeling to fabricate skidded equipment for easy installation and maintenance in the field. All equipment are produced in our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled shop, which saves our customers time and money when compared to traditional on-site construction or equipment build-out.
THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a strong outside sales professional from the oil and gas industry – preferably coming from midstream and upstream skidded equipment. The ideal candidate will have a current book of business for products including LACT units, Meter Skids, Pipe Racks, Vessels, etc.
While utilizing your knowledge from the field, you will be empowered to build and develop strategies, industry contacts and sales channel opportunities to grow the oil & gas market as well as develop and diversify the business into new market channels. Compensation is competitive and the commission is generous.
- Prepare/oversee accurate scope letters
- Facilitate the transfer of projects to the Operations Team from the Pre-Construction Team.
- Ensure that the preconstruction services provided by RK meet customer requirements.
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets
- Create scope summaries that clearly define the project pricing and responsibilities.
- Create an accurate trend timeline & pricing that defines accepted/pending/declined trends for the project.
- Explain and define pricing and scope to clients.
- Develop and qualify leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Midstream and Upstream fabrication industry experience, with ability to sell out of their comfort zone into other industries
- A strong hunter with an ability to move easily between the roles of aggressive sales prospector, consultative seller, and product expert
- Strong gift in qualifying sales opportunities to build and manage sales pipeline
- Finesse in coordinating team efforts for optimal delivery
- Meet quota/margin objectives
- Passionate sales ambition
If you are an experienced Account Executive who is excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Rebecca Zollweg, Recruiter
(p): 303.801.3933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law