RK Mechanical Capabilities
RK Mechanical operates out of our sixteen-acre, 100,000 square foot Denver, Colorado Headquarters facility which includes our corporate office and boasts impressive 65,000 square feet of fabrication space:
- 40,000 square feet for sheet metal
- 25,000 square feet for plumbing
- Large in-house transportation fleet and major, industry-leading equipment
- Planning: RK’s preconstruction team collaborates with clients and internal teams to ensure that all factors are evaluated, and all requirements are met, in designing project solutions. We can meet the most complex project challenges and have deep experience in design/assist and design/build roles. Our team includes several licensed engineers, expert estimators and over a dozen LEED-Certified professionals.
- Design Engineering: RK is a trailblazer in using building information modeling (BIM) to design project solutions that can be constructed with minimal change orders and maximum efficiency. We have nearly 40 computer-aided design (CAD) experts that can look beyond the computer screen and into the field to run clash detection and anticipate issues before they emerge on-site, minimizing mistakes and maximizing efficiency.
- Project Management: The RK operations team promises reliable project management and job site field support throughout the life of the project. Operations develops detailed project schedules and provides field supervision to ensure maximum safety and productivity at the job site. Project managers stay attuned to changing client needs and work with all project teams to keep projects on schedule and budget. We conduct Customer Expectation Surveys (CES) to track performance and provide a tangible gauge of client satisfaction.
- Mechanical Execution and Post-Construction Services: With over 155,000 square feet of fabrication space between our Denver and Henderson, Colorado locations, we have the facilities, tools and skills to fabricate all types of mechanical components for any construction project to save you time and money. And we do more than mechanical contracting. We also provide structural and miscellaneous steel as well as prefabricated facilities that are easily assembled and less expensive than on-site construction. Once the project is completed, our service team is your reliable source for all building maintenance needs. Whatever your project needs, we can make in, install it and service it.
We often partner with RK’s other six business units, and our combined skill set makes us the region’s most powerful source for mechanical contracting, custom manufacturing, steel fabrication, prefabricated construction, facilities services, electrical work and water treatment solutions. If RK Mechanical can’t do it, one of our partner units can.