SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Senior Database and Application Engineer will provide enterprise applications support and database management across a diverse spectrum of services. This position directly manages systems and resources in a given area of expertise to ensure uptime, functionality, and service level. The role will also solve organizations information challenges by analyzing requirements, designing solutions, and recommending system controls and protocols.
- Provide technical support and training for corporate applications systems.
- Responsible for application support, development and deployment of enterprise applications and databases.
- Responsible for business relationships, application performance, and the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet the business users known and emerging needs.
- Ensure proper functioning of the organization’s information systems, recommend, plan, and execute upgrades as necessary.
- Consult with unit leadership and users to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, challenges, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to implement new systems and/or operational changes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years’ of DBA experience of Microsoft SQL Server with SQL Query, Stored Procs, MSSQL, SSRS, and Crystal Reports.
- 3+ years’ experience ETL experience with integrating data between systems.
- 3+ years’ experience of application support for HRIS, ERP, Finance, MRP, and Sales CRM business processes and systems.
- 3+ years’ experience complex query writing in SQL based systems.
- College degree with 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent skills/experience.
- Able to apply diversified knowledge of applicable principles and practices to a broad variety of assignments.
- Strong ability to gather, analyze, and report data from multiple sources.
- Proven ability to collaborate to produce results and work well in team situations.
If you are an experienced Senior Database/Application Engineer who is excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.