The mission of the Quality Manager is to ensure World Class corporate performance through quality achievement recognized by the accreditations platforms and to ensure all accreditations are registered, documented, achieved, continuously improved, (re)certified and renewed. The role of the manager is to ensure corporate ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS), AISC certifications, and ASME certifications. This position is responsible for ensuring that all employees are properly trained on installation practices, corporate processes and procedures, and are prepared to be audited if called upon by the relevant accrediting agency.
- Assessing corporate conformance to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Assisting with all inspection and testing services provided by RK.
- Monitoring installation activities relating to client expectations of the company.
- Reporting QMS progress, activities, and observations to Department Managers.
- Reviewing plans and installation to ensure that they meet building codes, local ordinances and zoning regulations.
- Monitoring construction sites/fabrication facilities to ensure overall compliance.
- Using survey instruments, testing equipment, and other systems to ensure that product meets code and requirements.
- Verifying alignment, level, and elevation of products.
- Keeping daily logs, including photographs taken during inspections.
- Providing written feedback related to the findings.
- Strong understanding of QMS and all accreditations
- Able to train, certify and maintain documentation on all special processes
- Ability to analyze data, determine training needs, design and execute training for others
- Ability to troubleshoot and give guidance for unusual or complex problems; determine needs for changes in standards.
- Professional writing, computer, conflict management and customer service skills
- Strong documentation skills, blueprint reading, and specification interpretation
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Proficient/Licensed in all trades
- 9+ Years of Construction Experience
- iAuditor/FTQ 360/BIM 360 proficient understanding and execution
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to a competitive total rewards package, our family-owned business environment promotes a culture of respect, passion and advancement. We operate with a high degree of accountability and quality by adhering to tested processes that deliver results. Through a company-wide integration of our core values, we foster engagement and commitment at all levels, fueling our vision “to be the contractor and employer of choice”.
If you are an experienced Quality Manager who is excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.