RK Mechanical is the Rocky Mountain Region’s leading full-service mechanical contractor and a trusted adviser to general contractors. We help owners and general contractors complete any type of construction project by fabricating and installing the mechanical systems, including HVAC, sheet metal, plumbing and piping.
Come work for Denver Business Journal’s Top Mechanical Contractor , 3x Engineering News Record Top 50 Mechanical Firm in the US , ColoradoBiz Firm of the Year , Contractor Book of Giants Top 100 Contractor Nationwide, and Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter National Excellence in Construction: Specialty / Contractor / Mechanical / Commercial award winner.
THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
Our ideal candidate would be someone from the field (plumber or pipe fitter) that is looking to get into an office role, or someone with previous purchasing experience for PVF. Candidate must have experience/knowledge of the material.
- Procure multiple prices on orders to ensure the best pricing, delivery and value on the majority of orders.
- Utilizing spreadsheets for analysis and best purchasing decisions.
- Advise on fixtures/solutions for residential and commercial projects
- Enter purchase orders accurately into Company management systems (Viewpoint).
- Negotiate product returns after project completion to minimize all inventories and maximize project profitability.
- Purchase equipment and rough-in materials for projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Have a sense of urgency in order to meet reasonable timelines to reduce non-productive field product shortages.
- Be detailed oriented – Proper identification of materials and accuracy is imperative.
- Excellent communication skills – Liaise and rectify purchase order errors or corrections with Accounts Payable.
- Good computer skills
- High level of industry knowledge for pipe, valve, and fittings in the commercial industry
If you have a background in plumbing or as a tinner and are excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Rebecca Zollweg, Recruiter
(p): 303.801.3933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law