THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
The Proposal Coordinator plays an important role in efficiently coordinating the Company’s proposal and prequalification projects and tactics to meet quality standards and deadlines. This position will be critical in the coordination, data entry, proofreading, formatting, binding and delivery of complex proposals and prequalifications submitted to win new projects. A very strong attention to detail, organizational skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills are required. This position will gather all information, format documents, edit, proofread and produce physical materials on very tight deadlines. This position may also coordinate marketing activities including, but not limited to, advertising, PR, web site, promotional items, conference exhibit coordination, sponsorships and other marketing and administrative support activities as assigned.
- Coordinate proposal development, including gathering content, formatting, verifying accuracy, proofing and printing for completion on tight deadlines.
- Coordinate and execute all prequalifications issued by customers on tight deadlines.
- Manage and improve proposal development process: archiving files on shared drives, posting completed projects on Sharepoint, updating and saving design templates, etc.
- Data mining: independently researching, gathering and producing data from internal programs including SalesLogix, Viewpoint and other internal resources.
- Coordinate projects and serves as project liaison between Marketing Department staff, internal clients and external vendors.
- Public relations editorial opportunity research, communications dissemination and media relations as needed.
- Advertising: coordinates media schedules, ad campaign creative development and trafficking ads to media outlets per the media plan as needed.
- Assist with the implementation of CRM-based lead generation programs as needed.
- Provide writing support for articles, press releases, web and ad content as needed.
- Conduct secondary market research, business intelligence and competitive analysis as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or related field.
- Two or more years of experience developing detailed proposal responses to requests for proposals (RFPs). Has good understanding of proposal components and the need to coordinate information from several people.
- Two or more years of marketing coordination or project management experience within company marketing departments or marketing agencies.
- Extreme attention to detail required; must be able to apply a consistent, methodical approach to creating proposals and other documents that require extensive formatting and proofing.
- Strong writing, editing and proofing skills.
- Analytical skills; capable of conducting secondary market research and creating / using simple Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience coordinating all types of marketing projects including advertising, brochures, web, social media, online ads, conference marketing, promotional items, lead generation programs preferred but not required.
- Web content management, social media and blog experience a plus.
- Capable in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- CRM experience with SalesLogix, Salesforce, Hubspot and/or other similar CRM and marketing automation software preferred.
If you are an experienced ProposalCoordinator and are excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.