RK Steel is a premier shop for end-to-end design, fabrication and erection of structural steel and miscellaneous metals.
We’re the only custom fabricator with the resources to offer CAD design, project management, mechanical contracting, electrical, steel fabrication and field services from a single source. Because we manage small to large-scale projects from end-to-end, customers get the relief of dealing with fewer subcontractors—and hassles. The customer also benefits from the efficiencies of our high-volume buying power, centralized labor control and our in-depth knowledge of every aspect of the project, which speeds up time to market or production.
THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO:
You will be part of a strategic team that has the responsibility to manage and complete steel commercial projects. You will represent RK Steel on multiple, high-end commercial projects, while empowered to plan, direct, and coordinate activities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Manage and supervise day-to-day operations of staff teams on assigned projects
- Review, edit, finalize and distribute project budget
- Coordinate required procurement of materials and equipment with purchasing agent, with emphasis on buyout plan to meet, or improve on, established schedule dates and budget cost
- Initiate setup, monitoring and updating of project scheduling
- Ensure required submittal review, processing and approvals, and submittal logs are set-up and maintained
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 7+ years of experience WITHIN the Steel Industry
- Enjoys working in a team environment, but also has the ability to work independently and manage operations
- Detail oriented; enjoys the technical side of work assignments
- Ability to communicate professionally with contractors and other decision makers
- Act as a leader for Project Engineers
If you are interested in this position and excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Jim Shaw, Corporate Recruiter
(p): 303.785.6890 | JShaw@rkmi.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.