RK Steel is a premier shop for end-to-end design, fabrication and erection of structural steel and miscellaneous metals.
THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO:
You will be part of a strategic team that has the responsibility to manage and complete steel commercial projects. You will work hand in hand with an experienced Project Manager, and be empowered to assist in the maintenance and administration functions necessary for successful completion of projects.
- Manage contractual agreements with owners, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, field staff, and within RKMI’s management system.
- Ensure daily corporate documentation is completed and up to date, including time cards, daily reports, additional work authorizations, receiving documents, as-built drawings, etc.
- Negotiate terms, conditions, and scope of work for contractual agreements issued to RKMI in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, and estimate bid proposal.
- Prepare and distribute initial project budget.
- Coordinate ordering, processing, and delivery of materials and equipment with vendors and purchasing department.
- Coordinate and attend RKMI in-house pre-construction meetings.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2-3 years of experience with a commercial general contractor
- Enjoys working in a team environment to accomplish a shared goal
- Detail oriented; enjoys the technical side of work assignments
- An interest in steel, and wants to become an industry expert
- Ability to make decisions with reliable and mature judgment.
If you are interested in this position and excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Rebecca Zollweg, Recruiter
(p): 303.801.3933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.