RK Energy specializes in custom manufactured and skidded equipment for the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors in the oil and gas industry as well as renewable energy. We use advanced engineering, preconstruction and CAD modeling to fabricate skidded equipment for easy installation and maintenance in the field.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the CAD/FAB process and Energy procedure result in a product installed in the customer’s buildings by the Field Operations personnel that meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements.
THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for overseeing the Shop Employees to improve their leadership and organizational skills, as well as, work with Project Managers, field personnel, Schedulers and Work Order Processors to ensure a high-quality project is produced and delivered on-time.
- Supervise the Shop Employees to ensure that the CAD/FAB process results in a product that meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements.
- Ensure that the controlled conditions under which the CAD/FAB activities are conducted and maintained at all times.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the outputs of the CAD/FAB process.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the company’s employees through performance review and development planning.
- Drawing and schedule reviews.
- Direct Employees.
- Oversee bundling and staging of materials.
- Hold weekly safety meetings and daily toolbox talks.
- Coordinate delivery dates with trucking.
- Assisting Shop Operations Manager with hiring, evaluations and terminations of shop personnel.
- Work closely with shop personnel to help improve their skills.
- Work with RKMI’s safety department to ensure a safe shop environment.
- Responsible for accurate allocation of shop labor costs (time cards).
- Interface and coordinate with company’s CAD department and detailing subcontractors.
- Identify changes in scope as a result of revisions to shop drawings.
- Ensure a quality product is consistently produced and shipped complete.
- Ensure consistent productivity is maintained.
- Ensure the shop and yard are always safe, clean and organized.
- Ensure all shop staff is properly trained on equipment in an effort to limit equipment repair costs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- High level of fabrication experience for LACT units, meter skids, pipe racks, vessels, skids, etc.
- Expert Pipefitting knowledge/experience
- Experience with layout, ability to provide quality solutions
- Add constructability and fine details during design/build phase
- Proven management skills in a shop environment
If you are an experienced Superintendent who is excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Rebecca Zollweg, Recruiter
(p): 303.801.3933 | email@example.com
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law