THE IMPORTANT WORK YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for drafting and coordinating all aspects of design for custom manufactured, skidded equipment as required per project specifications and demand. You will join an already successful design team, and be empowered to add value to the team and company. You will ensure accuracy by coordinating effectively with other members of staff to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Create equipment and piping models
- Develop design with information provided by engineers and clients.
- Able to conceptualize and draw design details independently with minor instruction from project engineering.
- Prepare Bill of Material and other construction documents.
- Act as a leader towards junior and mid-level designers.
- Understanding and application of technical principles, theories and concepts for the Oil and Gas industry, HVAC Design, Steel Design, Electric Components/Electrical Design, and Skid Design.
- Review and check project documents, piping layouts, orthographic drawings, and isometrics for scope, presentation and technical accuracy prior to issue.
- Coordinates with other design group team members to review and exchange project information necessary for design and development.
- Develop cost-saving measures within projects.
- This position encompasses work on medium to large man-hour projects and will review work with Sr. level Designer and/or Manager.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years’ CADWorx experience in engineering consulting, construction, or manufacturing/production environment – Skidded Equipment Preferred.
- Experience with SolidWorks and/or Inventor
- Will apply engineering design principles and procedures in performing complex engineering design work.
- Knowledge of industry, regulatory, ASME and API codes and standards.
- Basic knowledge of steel design, HVAC design, plumbing, data centers, construction methods, and principles.
- Strong leadership skills and viewed as a team player among peers.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while working on a variety of projects.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to determine what is needed to design and complete a project on time.
If you are interested in this position and excited to be part of a growing, innovative company that empowers, energizes and values their people, contact RK for a personal and confidential discussion about this key position:
Rebecca Zollweg, Recruiter
(p): 303.801.3933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law