Employee development is a top priority because it spurs the growth of our company along with the growth of our employees’ careers. Our commitment to employee training and development means we have the best-equipped team in the business, capable of handling projects that range widely in size, complexity and location. We reward hard work and dedication.
RK offers several training programs:
- Apprenticeships for skilled workers that earn technical college credits
- Project Manager Training Program to develop Project Engineers in their careers
- Field Manager Development – many graduated apprentices take this path
- Rapport Leadership International for our company’s future leaders
Other on-the-job training includes:
- Professional development including individual certifications and accreditations
- Computer skills, CAD and proprietary industry software
- Building information modeling (BIM)
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.