RK APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Ver este video en español >>
Earn your Journeyman license for a high-demand career with a world-class company!
The RK Apprenticeship Program is a great opportunity for those seeking a career in the skilled trades. There is a high demand for skilled tradespeople, so those with certified skills can earn industry-leading wages and enjoy a successful career with reliable income.
Our certified in-house instructors are licensed tradespeople. And our program is certified by the Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship. Our program includes on-the-job training combined with classroom learning and hands-on labs. After four-years, graduate apprentices are qualified to earn their journeyman’s license and continue their high-demand career with RK!
RK is proud to partner with Emily Griffith Technical College the technical college that provides the accreditation for our training, along with earned college credits.
In addition, RK has developed a partnership with MSU Denver to create an educational pathway towards a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Project Management. Apprentices who complete four years, completed our certified and accredited program and received their license as a journeyman are eligible for between 30 and 45 credit hours that they can apply toward this degree. RK is now offering Associated in Applied Science (A.A.S.) classes through Community College of Aurora.
Think skilled trades don’t offer advancement?
The US is currently experiencing a shortage of skilled trade workers—that is good news for incoming apprentices because companies are valuing and paying more than ever for skilled tradespeople, especially those who have graduated from an accredited apprenticeship program and have earned a license in their trade.
Working for RK has its perks.
- Build a career with the fastest growing, largest and most respected contractor in Colorado.
- Work in one of our world-class fabrication facilities or onsite at the region’s most important construction projects.
- Enjoy competitive benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability.
- 401k plan with quick vesting and generous employer matching.
- RK Wellness incentives: Get healthy and reduce your medical insurance premiums.
- Wellnesss coaches, Employee Assistance Program and mental health support.
- Financially secure and stable, family-owned company that puts its people first.
- Email email@example.com or call 303.355.9696 and ask for the apprenticeship trainer.
- RK accepts applications year round. Most apprenticeships start in early September.
Metropolitan Denver Magazine – Spring 2017: Metropolitan State University features the RK Apprenticeship Program.
KOA News Radio – Mandy Connell Show – 7-13-17: Mandy applauds the RK Apprenticeship Program.
TalkRadio 630 KHOW – Mandy Connell Show – 5-12-15: Mandy interviews our team about the RK Apprenticeship Program.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.