RK APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Earn Your Journeyman License and Launch a High-demand Career!
The RK Apprenticeship Program is a great opportunity for those seeking a career in the skilled trades. There is a high demand for trade workers, so those with certified skills can earn good money and enjoy a successful career with reliable income and work opportunities.
The first-of-its-kind accredited RK Apprenticeship Program is taught by expert in-house instructors and has helped apprentices become certified by the U.S. Department of Labor. Our program includes hands-on, on-the-job training combined with classroom classes. After four years, our apprentices can earn their Journeyman license—and launch a high-demand career in their craft. Plus, through RK’s partnership with MSU Denver, trade workers who have completed our program and received their license as a journeyman, are eligible for a 30-hour credit block that they can apply toward a bachelor’s degree in construction management.
Think Skilled Trades Don’t Make Good Money?
The US is currently experiencing a shortage of skilled trade workers—that’s good news for apprentices because companies are paying more than ever for skilled tradesmen, especially those who have graduated from an apprenticeship program and have earned a license in their chosen trade.
Working for RK has its perks.
- You’ll be employed by the largest and most respected mechanical contractor in Colorado.
- Work in our world-class fabrication shops, or on-site at Colorado’s biggest construction projects.
- Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- 401k retirement plan: Very generous employer match means you’re getting free money.
- RK Wellness program: Reduce your medical insurance costs with wellness incentives.
- In-house wellness coaches, Employee Assistance Program and mental health support.
- Stable, family-owned company that cares about its employees.
How do I apply?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.355.9696 and ask to speak to the apprenticeship trainer.
- RK accepts applications year round.
Read more about our incredible program in Metropolitan State University’s Metropolitan Denver Magazine – Spring 2017.
Listen to the 630 KHOW Radio Interview: Mandy Connell Interviews RK.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.