RK APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Ver este video en español >>
Earn Your Journeyman License and Launch a High-demand Career with a world-class company!
The RK Apprenticeship Program is a great opportunity for those seeking a career in the skilled trades. There is a high demand for skilled tradespeople, so those with certified skills can earn industry-leading wages and enjoy a successful career with reliable income and a progressive career path.
We utilize expert, in-house licensed tradespeople that earned teaching certificates to instruct and mentor our apprentices in our Department of Labor accredited and Office of Apprenticeship certified, Apprenticeship Program. Our program includes hands-on, on-the-job training combined with classroom and laboratory class settings. After four-years, our apprentices are qualified and prepared to sit for their journeyman’s license and continue their high-demand career with RK!
RK is proud to partner with Emily Griffith Technical College that coordinates the apprenticeship program enrollment process and provides apprentices accreditation for their coursework, along with earned college credits.
In addition, RK has developed a partnership with MSU Denver to create an educational pathway towards your Bachelor’s degree in Construction Project Management. Tradespeople, who have completed our certified and accredited program and received their license as a journeyman are eligible for between 30 and 45 credit hours that they can apply toward this degree. RK is now offering Associated in Applied Science (A.A.S.) classes through Community College of Aurora.
Think Skilled Trades Don’t Offer a Career Pathway?
The US is currently experiencing a shortage of skilled trade workers—that is good news for incoming apprentices because companies are valuing and paying more than ever for skilled tradespeople, especially those who have graduated from an accredited apprenticeship program and have earned a license in their trade.
Working for RK has its perks.
- You will be building a career with the fastest growing, largest and most respected contractor in Colorado.
- You will work in one of our world-class fabrication facilities or onsite in our region’s largest and highest profile construction projects.
- You are eligible for our outstanding medical, dental, vision, short term and long term insurance options.
- Safe harbor 401k plans: Immediate vesting with industry leading employer matching.
- RK Wellness program: Get healthy and reduce your medical insurance premiums by participating.
- Two in-house wellness coaches, Employee Assistance Program and mental health support.
- Financially secure and stable, family-owned company that cares about its employees and your career.
How do I apply?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.355.9696 and ask to speak to the apprenticeship trainer.
- RK accepts applications year round. Most apprenticeships start in early September.
Metropolitan Denver Magazine – Spring 2017: Metropolitan State University features the RK Apprenticeship Program.
KOA News Radio – Mandy Connell Show – 7-13-17: Mandy applauds the RK Apprenticeship Program.
TalkRadio 630 KHOW – Mandy Connell Show – 5-12-15: Mandy interviews our team about the RK Apprenticeship Program.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.