By: RK Electrical
Pulling wire is a big part of being an electrician and having the right tools is essential. If the correct steps aren’t taken during the pull, it can lead to lost time and patience, and in some cases, needing to entirely replace the damaged wire from a failed pull.
Wire pulling equipment offers many benefits over hand pulling techniques. Here are some of the best reasons to make the switch.
- Cost-Savings: Fewer electricians are required on the jobsite since machines can more efficiently handle the effort of a several workers. In addition, they reduce the chance of damaging wires during a pull.
- Time: Wire pulling machines can complete a job significantly faster than 3-5 people could, so deadlines can more easily be met and the scope of work remains on schedule.
- Convenience: Pulling through tight spaces, such as under raised flooring, through ceilings, walls or crawl spaces, is much easier for a machine than bare hands.
- Safety: Wire pulling can be hazardous, but specialized equipment can make the job safer by reducing the strain and cuts that would occur from pulling wire manually.
- Strength: Wire pulling machines are stronger than several men simultaneously pulling.
- Durability:These machines are made to be tough, impact-resistant and typically last many years.
Designed to get all electrical jobs done in the most convenient way, wire pulling machines and equipment are now in demand to complete a job smoothly. RK Electrical uses them daily to get our projects done efficiently and effectively.